Sunday, 7 February 2010

Don’t Tell Anybody!

I realised that it has been quite a while since I wrote anything about this guy, who at one time used to be my biggest source of motivation, when it came to blogging. Um, when you think about it, he actually was more like the subject itself, rather than motivation! Anyway, I get a chance to dedicate a blog post to him – once again!

He called me up a last night and made me listen to ‘Show Me How To Live’; like he had done during the previous two times. And quite frankly, I guess it would be boring to blog about it now again. But he being him, I am never short of things to write! So, here it goes!

Scene I

This one day I went to his place – and he was all excited about something!

He: You know what?!

Me: What?

He: Windows 7 has got a scientific calculator!

Me: Dude! Even Windows 95 has got a scientific calculator!

He: Oh?! Don’t tell anybody!

Scene II

I was playing a game of chess with him once and the game had come to quite an interesting situation. At this stage, he did something that so incredibly stupid, that I had to yell at him!

Me: Dude, you can not do that!

He: And why not?!

Me: You can not cancel your pawn with your own pawn!

He: Oh?! Don’t tell anybody!

5 comments:

Pratik Gupta said...

Dude who is this guy...let em go through all the previous post...its look like one of those gems charatcer which stands out in the crowd just like 'Crime Master GoGo' from andaz apna apna
" aaaya hooon to kuch leke jaunga" :)

Ashwin Wilson said...

Ah, I do my best to protect his identity!

And he keeps doing all these silly things, perhaps to get written about! In any case, I do benifit at the end of it!

Reshma said...

Kaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuu it is, isn't it?? :):):):)

Ashwin Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashwin Wilson said...

Of course! Who else among us is as talented?!