Monday, 7 April 2008

Drunkard, again!

Guess who called? Yeah, it was that drunk rock fan again! My phone rings, I pick it up, and here is the conversation.

Me: hi da!

No answer. Instead, I hear music! Very familiar music!

Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now, show me how to live


Me: grow up, dude!

He: ha ha ha ha!

Me: I hope you realize this is an international call!

He: I know da! It costs me 16 bucks a minute, it does not matter.

Me: fine, I am not going to hang up!

He: I am going to do this every time I listen to this song!

Me! Sure, dude! Go ahead. And I am going to blog about this too!

And then, he hangs up! I hope he realizes that he is an idiot, at least this time! To begin with, he makes an ISD call to make me listen to a song that I actually enjoy! Second, instead of listening to and enjoying the song, he calls me up!

And I know for sure that he will read this blog, because another idiot, who apparently gets high on coffee, will copy it and mail it to him!

For now, let me play that song again!

2 comments:

karthik said...

dude, why dont u embed the youtube video in the blog?

Santosh said...

Man this is the best script I have ever come across.
Do things happen because you have written or are people just that charming.