Tuesday, 1 April 2008

One down, two to go!

Yaay! Its already a month since I arrived in Italy. This is the longest that I have stayed away from home. Surprisingly, I do not miss it! Yet! I must say that it has been rather quick. Time sure flies! Here is a list of some interesting stuff that I did/ learnt this month:

Arrived in Italy (duh!)
Figured out that it feels really cold when it is 2 degree Celsius
Figured out that its a bad to be getting drenched in rain when its 2 degree Celsius
Saw and felt snow for the first time
Figured out that it is not the brightest of ideas to go to a mountain while its snowing, and the visibility is almost zero (needless to mention about the temperature!)
Figured out that wearing leather shoes in snow is not good for you, or for the shoes
Figured out that my leather shoes are not as water-proof as the manufacturer had claimed it would be
Went to some twenty-five different churches (the last time I went to a church before this was in October 2006)
Realized that there is GOD (duh, again!)
Visited three castles
Realized that the world would be a lot more populated, if not for the world wars
Kissed Italian girls
Learnt some thirty Italian words
Almost entered a girls loo
Bought an original AC MILAN training jersey
Visited Venice
Hardly swore at anyone (man, I miss that!)

Well, I hope that the next two months here go by as fast as the first one!

No comments: