I am still wondering what should be the apt title for this post. Anyway, for the moment let me just get this thing done with.
Here is a picture of a van, with a bumper-sticker - if you can call it that! I apologise for the bad quality of the picture; but you must know that I had to click the photograph while I was riding my bike, after first having had to get the phone out of my pocket, and also keeping in pace with the van!
Okay, enough crap-talk! Here is the picture! Do click on it, in case you want to see a larger image.
Here is a picture of a van, with a bumper-sticker - if you can call it that! I apologise for the bad quality of the picture; but you must know that I had to click the photograph while I was riding my bike, after first having had to get the phone out of my pocket, and also keeping in pace with the van!
Okay, enough crap-talk! Here is the picture! Do click on it, in case you want to see a larger image.
Poor dude has a liking for apostrophes, I suppose. And certainly he has got his numbers wrong! Also, I think he must have offended the devil!


2 comments:
Dude great efforts in the pic taking escapades of yours but i am still not bale to read it...can you type it to make it more clear
Dude, click on the picture to get a larger image!
Post a Comment