Sunday, 25 January 2009

Do it like a dog!

I was riding with a friend yesterday while we got into this conversation. He had just washed his bike and was making it sound like he needed to be applauded or something! Anyway, here it goes!

He: You know, it is quite a task washing my bike.

Me: Duh, it is quite a task washing my bike too!

He: Huh, you can just piss on your bike and clean it!

Me: Whatever!

He: Speaking of pissing on the bike, I remember something!

Me: What?!

He: Once when drunk, I got into an argument with a friend about our bikes. He said that his bike was better than mine, and I said that my bike was better. One thing led to another, and then I eventually went and pissed on his bike! Looking at this, he pissed on my bike!

Me: What the crap is wrong with you?!

He: Don’t tell anybody!

Me: Yeah, right!

He: And you know, we actually pissed on the rear wheels, like dogs do!

Me: You know what my next blog is about?!

1 comment:

Kaptnik said...

Ah the indomitable Karu!