My short term memory these days is, not just bad; it is simply non-existent! I survive only on reminders on the cell phone! However, these reminders help only in few cases. At times I even forget which route I need to take, to go from one place to another! Sounds weird, right?!
So, when I came across this article a few days back (probably in the newspaper, or maybe some place else) that spoke about improving your memory, I felt I must make the best use of it. And after reading the previous line you can very well figure out that I have not made very good use of it!
Anyway, after all the science crap explaining the chemical reactions that take place in your head, I think it said that your memory is directly proportional to the amount of sleep you get. Now maybe that explains my situation! So, off I go to improve my memory!
Yawn!
Sunday, 1 February 2009
Memory Loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment