Now what should one do, when a stranger (you have known for almost two years!) suddenly gets all concerned about your well being? Especially when our earlier conversations have been limited to just some random and impassive ‘hi’ and ‘bye’!
Am I to feel blessed, that even strangers care for me now?
Or am I to get sceptical about what their ulterior intentions are?
Any answers?!
Tuesday, 24 February 2009
Strange Strangers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
she mite have thought to switch it up a little after 2 years...
mabbe they have changed their outlook towards you ;))
bang her head on the wall to get the real truth or wait till they come out..
am assuming that the stranger is a girl or you wouldn't be soo worried, would you?
Yeah, that stranger is a girl indeed!
And wow! Now that is a cool suggestion! May be I should bang her head against the wall!
Thank you! May be I should consult you more often for any help I need!
Post a Comment