Isn’t it funny, when at times you just want to complete some stuff, but then something or the other comes up, and you never get to finish it?
So, here I was in office listening to music on my cell phone. Just for your information, I am more productive while listening to rock music! In fact, I used to study for my exams while listening to music! Anyway, so this song starts playing, and I am like totally lost in it.
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Faith-ing and hoping to buy themselves time
Me, I figure as each breath goes by
I only own my mind
At this perfect time, some dude decides to give me a call! Argh! Anyway, I answer the call (cursing him under my breath!), and replay the song from the start.
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Faith-ing and hoping to buy themselves time
Me, I figure as each breath goes by
I only own my mind
Guess what? Another call! Damn! Replay, once again!
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Faith-ing and hoping to buy themselves time
Now this time, it was a reminder popping up on the cell phone! So, replay once again!
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Faith-ing and hoping to buy themselves time
This time, the guy sitting next to me wanted to know something! Yeah, replay again!
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Then, a guy who I had not met in a while shows up at my seat! Had to stop the song to exchange pleasantries! Yeah, you guessed it, replay!
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Faith-ing and hoping to buy themselves time
Believe it or not, I answered six more calls in between replaying the song! In the end, I got so frustrated that I simply switched off my phone! I did not want to listen to it now!
So, here I was in office listening to music on my cell phone. Just for your information, I am more productive while listening to rock music! In fact, I used to study for my exams while listening to music! Anyway, so this song starts playing, and I am like totally lost in it.
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Faith-ing and hoping to buy themselves time
Me, I figure as each breath goes by
I only own my mind
At this perfect time, some dude decides to give me a call! Argh! Anyway, I answer the call (cursing him under my breath!), and replay the song from the start.
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Faith-ing and hoping to buy themselves time
Me, I figure as each breath goes by
I only own my mind
Guess what? Another call! Damn! Replay, once again!
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Faith-ing and hoping to buy themselves time
Now this time, it was a reminder popping up on the cell phone! So, replay once again!
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Faith-ing and hoping to buy themselves time
This time, the guy sitting next to me wanted to know something! Yeah, replay again!
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Then, a guy who I had not met in a while shows up at my seat! Had to stop the song to exchange pleasantries! Yeah, you guessed it, replay!
The selfish, they’re all standing in line
Faith-ing and hoping to buy themselves time
Believe it or not, I answered six more calls in between replaying the song! In the end, I got so frustrated that I simply switched off my phone! I did not want to listen to it now!


No comments:
Post a Comment