Saturday, 7 February 2009

Indispensable!

We guys were returning to office after lunch today, while one of my friends decided to educate us about how very essential his contribution was to the organisation! At the end of all the blah, he said this.

He: I have become a core member in the CMMI process. I am indispensable!

Me: Dude, you know what? You are as dispensable as your shit! See, you take a crap, you flush, and it is gone!

He had to wait more than a minute before responding, because none of us would have heard him over our uncontrollable laughter! Had he known what would follow, I am sure he would have chosen to keep shut instead!

He: So, do you mean to say your shit is not dispensable?!

Me: Well, if it makes you feel any better - you are as dispensable as my shit!! Okay?!

This time the laughter was even louder!

No comments: