The last time I went to Mysore, I had to take a bus. The company I had for the journey was pathetic! And since the journey was to be a short one, I did not carry any book that I could read. There was nothing much to look outside the window, and there was a dumb movie being played at full volume in the bus, which I did not want to watch.
So, considering all these factors I thought it would be wise for me to catch up on some sleep. Actually, I did not have any other option at that time. Anyway, after a while I was woken up by a disgusting smell! Still not fully out of sleep, I was wondering to myself as to why the air conditioner smelt like soiled socks?!
It took me about ten seconds to realise that the source of the smell was not the air conditioner! Yuck! You can only imagine how the rest of the journey was!
Wednesday, 25 February 2009
What smells?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment