This morning in office, I was (forced into!) filling in the application form to obtain a visa, that would permit me to go work in the United States. And for information sake, I am one of those boring guys who actually read all the instructions, before filling up any form! And why am I sharing this little piece of information, you ask? Well, I found something very amusing in that stupid form that I wanted to share with you guys! Just check this thing out! I promise I have not made this up, and it was actually there in that stupid form!
Do you seek to enter the United States to engage in export control violations, subversive or terrorist activities, or any other unlawful purpose? Are you a member or representative of a terrorist organization as currently designated by the United States Secretary of State? Have you ever participated in persecutions directed by the Nazi government of Germany; or have you ever participated in genocide?
Yes
No
Now let us say that a terrorist is indeed filling in this form. So, does the Secretary of State of the United States actually expect this twisted dude to be honest and check the box against the ‘yes’?!
Fat chance!
Thursday, 12 February 2009
Fat Chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment