I am just sitting here wondering whether I should go ahead now, and get hurt later; or chicken out of this right now, and make things simpler.
This is probably one of the easier decisions that I have had to take, of late. After all, the fear of loosing it is so huge, that there is no way I am going ahead. Or rather, I am simply not strong enough to go ahead.
This is where I get off.
Okay, now that I have got that crap out of my head, let me find out what’s cooking for lunch! Bon Appétit!
This is probably one of the easier decisions that I have had to take, of late. After all, the fear of loosing it is so huge, that there is no way I am going ahead. Or rather, I am simply not strong enough to go ahead.
This is where I get off.
Okay, now that I have got that crap out of my head, let me find out what’s cooking for lunch! Bon Appétit!


2 comments:
Quite cryptic dude...is this to do with L&T's Satyam acquisition and you staying invested in L&T....or you saying "I do"???
Let me pretend like I did not see your comment!
Post a Comment