Lately, I have been trying to do things differently, and not follow a routine. This post is a result of that experiment. There isn’t anything interesting happening at the moment, so I am writing about this incident that took place quite a while ago.
So this one day, the three of us met up for lunch. One of them is a super-hyper-active character, who has the weirdest of answers to any question that you may throw at him! Mid way this guy got a phone call. This is what followed after he hung up.
Guy 1: I am going to Coorg this weekend and meeting up with a few friends. And from there, we are going to a forest reserve. I heard that there are tigers there.
Guy 2: (obviously looking for some cheap entertainment!) What would you do if you would come face to face with a tiger?
Guy 1: If I see a tiger, I would piss on its face!
Guy 2: If you do that, I am sure you would never be able to piss again!
Me: Correction – You would be able to piss, but I guess you would loose out on direction control!
Okay, so I realise now that it would have been better off if I had just stuck on to the regular stuff. Apologies!
Monday, 13 April 2009
Direction Control
Labels:
Office
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment