I suppose you guys know that I had messed up with the shifters on my bike a couple of weeks back. Today, I decided to fix it up!
I had picked up the Allen-screw set last Sunday, and I also had bought a new cable for the shifter. I was all ready to go. And guess what?! I got it right this time! Hurray! So now I have all the twenty-one speeds to choose from!
So now that the gears were fixed, I thought I should retune the brakes too. Well, this time around I have messed up with the brake levers! The front one kind of works reasonably well, but the rear one is hopeless!
Thinking about it, I do not ride all that fast anyway, so I suppose it isn’t going to be a lot of trouble!
Friday, 27 March 2009
Update
Labels:
Stupid Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment