Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Three Mistakes

I just finished reading this book, ‘Three Mistakes Of My Life’. So on that note, I would like to start this with my own three mistakes. So here it goes:

1. Choosing to read the book
2. Choosing to read the book, even though a lot of people advised me against reading it
3. Did I mention, reading the book?

Oh, I think I preferred the story of Om Shanti Om better than this! Speaking of which, this book is perfect Hindi movie material. There is this guy – a dreamer, and he hangs around with two of his best friends. One of them has a sister, and so it is quite obvious – he falls in love with her, and her brother does not know it! Duh!

Anyway, there is also cricket, an earthquake, communal riot, politics, religion and a suicide attempt! And the best part is that there is also a gathering of the entire cast (for a filmy photo shoot!) in the climax! Ah, the only thing missing was the dude having a baby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aren u reading dis book a tad late ?? by d time u read it ,am sure a number of people had already assassinated it .. including me hehe