The other day in office, we guys had this little discussion on oversized people, as we waited outside the conference room, before our meeting began. Each of us had some weird stories, but none of them were as interesting as my experiences with a few of them! And for that reason, I guess I’ll share only those here.
So, when I was in college, there was this one guy who, well, was just about as wide as he was tall! You know, I am not exaggerating here - he really was that wide! Honest! I always used to picture him as a square walking around! Kind of like this ‘Sponge Bob Square Pants’ guy! I used to wonder as to what would happen to this guy if he ever would fall over his side. I am sure he would not have been able to help himself up and we would probably have to use a crowbar to flip him back up!
Anyway, this guy was big and I had thought that I would never get see anyone bigger than him. I could not have been more wrong! This one time I was in Ganderkesee, and I was serving myself breakfast at the buffet table – when it suddenly got dark! I was kind of curious to find out what was this blocking all the light. So, I turned back and looked over to my left – and I saw this guy! I turned to my right - and I could still see this guy! I looked on top, and hell - he was there too!
I never have felt more intimidated in my life!
Monday, 23 March 2009
Big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment