Friday, 1 February 2008

Just January!

What a month its been. Started off in style, with new year celebrations at a friend’s place. It’s kinda hard to believe that it’s gone by so fast.

It was a great month at the work place. No approaching deadlines and no boss breathing down your neck! Was involved in an interesting project, and got to learn new stuff, and thoroughly enjoyed it!

It was a special month on the personal front too. Brother got engaged, and I just booked an apartment! It’s another story that I am now completely broke!

As far as my resolutions for the year go, well - I had resolved to stop swearing, and to keep my temper in control. While I’ve been very successful in the latter, I’ve been swearing out of control! In fact, I even swear at work these days! Hopefully, I’ll keep it in check in the coming months!

2 comments:

RK said...

Wow dude..great going in the new year !

karthik said...

booked an apartment??
where??