I have this one friend, who has been learning to drive since eternity, but still has not gotten the hang of it! Now, it so happened that she got her driving licence the very next day, after me, and a couple of other guys had teased her about her driving skills. And she did not waste much time in letting me know about her achievement!
She: Yay! I got my licence!
Me: It is a miracle!
She: It is ironic how you were commenting on my driving skills! God exists! IN YOUR FACE! Ha!
Me: Yeah right! Like you were waiting for the licence to start driving! See, in your case – the licence to you, is like wings to an ostrich!
She: Expletives and threats!
--
Last weekend, a bunch of us guys, had to wait for eons, so that the girls who had come along with us could finish their shopping. Funny thing is, we were there to pick up a gift for one of the guys!
Anyhow, we guys left the mall and we stopped someplace before we got back home. Now, it is not really important to know about the exact details, but I earned myself a compliment because of my chivalrous behaviour!
She: Thank you!
Me: Keep it in your pocket!
She: I do not have a pocket!
Me: Maybe you should have picked up one, while you spent all that time shopping!
She: Stop acting like my mother-in-law!
Me: Huh?!
--
There is this girl, who, apparently, can not cook. Cook well, that is! And I say apparently, because I have not eaten anything she has cooked till date! My judgement is based purely on the feedback received from a few guys who have had the honour of eating what she had cooked!
Anyhow, she had made another of her specialities yesterday, and I, unfortunately, or rather, fortunately, missed it!
She: Yet again, you missed my world famous gajar halwa!
Me: Ah, there is god!
She: Expletives!
She: Yay! I got my licence!
Me: It is a miracle!
She: It is ironic how you were commenting on my driving skills! God exists! IN YOUR FACE! Ha!
Me: Yeah right! Like you were waiting for the licence to start driving! See, in your case – the licence to you, is like wings to an ostrich!
She: Expletives and threats!
--
Last weekend, a bunch of us guys, had to wait for eons, so that the girls who had come along with us could finish their shopping. Funny thing is, we were there to pick up a gift for one of the guys!
Anyhow, we guys left the mall and we stopped someplace before we got back home. Now, it is not really important to know about the exact details, but I earned myself a compliment because of my chivalrous behaviour!
She: Thank you!
Me: Keep it in your pocket!
She: I do not have a pocket!
Me: Maybe you should have picked up one, while you spent all that time shopping!
She: Stop acting like my mother-in-law!
Me: Huh?!
--
There is this girl, who, apparently, can not cook. Cook well, that is! And I say apparently, because I have not eaten anything she has cooked till date! My judgement is based purely on the feedback received from a few guys who have had the honour of eating what she had cooked!
Anyhow, she had made another of her specialities yesterday, and I, unfortunately, or rather, fortunately, missed it!
She: Yet again, you missed my world famous gajar halwa!
Me: Ah, there is god!
She: Expletives!


4 comments:
You bitch! I will show u the msg karu sent me last night...mid-night specifically... praisiing my gajar halwa ! You are such a pig ! Bloody misusing web space to defame me !
Do you want me to apologise, your highness?
And do you realise that by reacting in such a flamboyant manner, you gave away your identity?! :)
I'm not on anyones side but it was good !
Mother in law suits u well man !
Post a Comment