Friday, 18 January 2008

A chicken’s life!

Walked into the office loo this morning and had a shock! Well, it looked like a graveyard! There were dead moths everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Urinal included!

I was like ‘oh crap, what do I do’? Well, I did come here to take a leak, but how could I pee on the moths? I mean, would their souls ‘rest in peace’ if I did so? Or would I be haunted by the ghosts of these moths? And would they pee on me as payback?! That scared me enough to make me take a walk to the other loo. And the scene there wasn’t very different either.

Now there isn’t another loo that I could go to, so I had to pee on the dead moths! I kept thinking about the poor moths! What a life these guys have. This is when another thought passed by.

Just imagine how it is for a chicken, being a chicken. Poor guy must be worried all his life. Its not so much what happens to him while he’s alive he should be worried with. Obviously, he’s gonna be killed and cooked someday, but give it a little thought about what happens with him after he’s killed.

To start with, he’ll be stripped naked off all his feathers. His organs gutted out like it didn’t belong in there. Then he gets cut into many pieces and stuffed into a polythene cover. Finally, he’s deep frozen and shipped out.

So far, he’s had a bad time, but the worst part isn’t started yet. After all that torture, he’s going to be eaten, and finally passed through someone’s stinky rear! So much for his soul resting in peace!

Nice thought?!

Well, I think I can take a leak now!

No comments: