Although I initially planned not to write any bit of introduction to this post, I could not stop myself from doing it! I was out on a little vacation with my friends last weekend, and stayed overnight at Belur. It is a nice little town, which is known for its twelfth century temple, built by the Hoysalas. The temple there is so magnificent, that I guess it could turn an atheist into a believer!
Anyway, this post is not about the temple – I certainly can do no justice writing about it! This post is about the other things we spotted in the town. We took a little walk through the town late in the evening, because, well, we had nothing else to do! And that is when we spotted these!
It just keeps getting better!
Anyway, this post is not about the temple – I certainly can do no justice writing about it! This post is about the other things we spotted in the town. We took a little walk through the town late in the evening, because, well, we had nothing else to do! And that is when we spotted these!
It just keeps getting better!

I guess the dude who made this probably spent a little too much time in the bar!

Anyhow, we got back to our hotel after our walk, and found these while ordering our dinner!
One block tea for me and a leman tea for the lady, please!

Um, the apple is so good, that you would probably not notice the strawberry!

One block tea for me and a leman tea for the lady, please!

Um, the apple is so good, that you would probably not notice the strawberry!

Special, indeed!

It certainly looks like variety!

I think the e from the pineapple went up to the ice cream, and the a just popped up in the soda!

I do not even know what to say!

Have you never seen a papad roost before?!

I almost died when I read item 743!

And I saved the best for last – though this one was spotted in Sakleshpur!

It certainly looks like variety!

I think the e from the pineapple went up to the ice cream, and the a just popped up in the soda!

I do not even know what to say!

Have you never seen a papad roost before?!

I almost died when I read item 743!

And I saved the best for last – though this one was spotted in Sakleshpur!


2 comments:
and i must say that the same post looks much nicer here than on FB.
:)
It sure does! Too bad not many read it here though!
Post a Comment