I am sure all you guys have you come across a few people, who always have something to say to you, irrespective of how unqualified they are in that subject. Unbelievably, the entire place is infested with morons like these! This post is about one such retard. Um, actually, make it two!
I was driving to some place a couple of days ago, and had this moron for company beside me. There was another guy too, but more about him later. We encountered a bad stretch of road for far too long, due to some construction work going on in the highway, and had to slow down. I think the slow down, kind of made this moron a little restless.
Moron: You do not have to slow down for these bumps, man. Your car is built for taking these!
Me: Dude, shut up!
Now, if you are wondering as to why I asked him to shut up, here is a little history about him. He once rammed his motorbike to the rear wheel of my motorbike. Obviously, I was irritated.
Me: What the crap is wrong with you?
Moron: Relax, man! Bikes over 150 cc are designed to handle things like this!
You get it, right? That is his concept of building vehicles! Somebody ought to give him a lesson on use, misuse, and abuse!
The other day, he asked me to drive his car. As I was about to adjust the central rear view mirror of his car, he almost died in panic!
Moron: What are you doing, man?! You can switch it only from the day mode to the night mode, and nothing else!
Me: Actually, you can also move it around to get a better view of the rear!
Moron: Oh? I did not know that.
Funny thing is – he has been driving his car for over a year!
And yeah, the car he drives has the radio antenna installed on the roof. This meant that the antenna got lodged on to the frame of the garage entrance, each time he took drove through it. Evidently, he was getting quite frustrated with this, and decided to break the antenna off the roof. It was only then he figured that the entire antenna could be disassembled! And this too, after almost a year of having the car!
And to finish this, here is what he did yesterday. As I was slowing down due to a traffic pile up, he opened the door – even as the car was moving.
Me: Dude, what are you doing?
Moron: Sorry, man. I thought the car was stopped.
So, I guess it is quite clear why I asked him to shut up!
Now, remember I had mentioned there was another guy with us? Unfortunately for me, he too seemed to concur with the moron.
Well, the only thing you have to know about the second guy is – he has been learning to ride a geared motorbike for the last six years!
You can only imagine my situation!
I was driving to some place a couple of days ago, and had this moron for company beside me. There was another guy too, but more about him later. We encountered a bad stretch of road for far too long, due to some construction work going on in the highway, and had to slow down. I think the slow down, kind of made this moron a little restless.
Moron: You do not have to slow down for these bumps, man. Your car is built for taking these!
Me: Dude, shut up!
Now, if you are wondering as to why I asked him to shut up, here is a little history about him. He once rammed his motorbike to the rear wheel of my motorbike. Obviously, I was irritated.
Me: What the crap is wrong with you?
Moron: Relax, man! Bikes over 150 cc are designed to handle things like this!
You get it, right? That is his concept of building vehicles! Somebody ought to give him a lesson on use, misuse, and abuse!
The other day, he asked me to drive his car. As I was about to adjust the central rear view mirror of his car, he almost died in panic!
Moron: What are you doing, man?! You can switch it only from the day mode to the night mode, and nothing else!
Me: Actually, you can also move it around to get a better view of the rear!
Moron: Oh? I did not know that.
Funny thing is – he has been driving his car for over a year!
And yeah, the car he drives has the radio antenna installed on the roof. This meant that the antenna got lodged on to the frame of the garage entrance, each time he took drove through it. Evidently, he was getting quite frustrated with this, and decided to break the antenna off the roof. It was only then he figured that the entire antenna could be disassembled! And this too, after almost a year of having the car!
And to finish this, here is what he did yesterday. As I was slowing down due to a traffic pile up, he opened the door – even as the car was moving.
Me: Dude, what are you doing?
Moron: Sorry, man. I thought the car was stopped.
So, I guess it is quite clear why I asked him to shut up!
Now, remember I had mentioned there was another guy with us? Unfortunately for me, he too seemed to concur with the moron.
Well, the only thing you have to know about the second guy is – he has been learning to ride a geared motorbike for the last six years!
You can only imagine my situation!


No comments:
Post a Comment