There are a few things that you remember, irrespective of how long it has been since it actually happened. This post is about one such thing.
Back when I was still studying, there was this girl in class. Her dad was a Bengali, and her mum was a Kannadiga. Thinking about it, I cannot recall how we got to know that information, or how it mattered to any one of us anyway! But in any case, that information led to one hell of a laugh back then, and of course, this post too!
Coming back to this girl – well, she spoke in an accent that would probably give a complex to an American himself! You get the gist, right?
One day in class, she happened to ask me something, and I think her fake accent, kind of, irritated my friend sitting beside me more than it did usually. As I turned to look forward he told me this:
He: I did not know that when you cross a Bengali with a Kannadiga, you end up having an American!
Back when I was still studying, there was this girl in class. Her dad was a Bengali, and her mum was a Kannadiga. Thinking about it, I cannot recall how we got to know that information, or how it mattered to any one of us anyway! But in any case, that information led to one hell of a laugh back then, and of course, this post too!
Coming back to this girl – well, she spoke in an accent that would probably give a complex to an American himself! You get the gist, right?
One day in class, she happened to ask me something, and I think her fake accent, kind of, irritated my friend sitting beside me more than it did usually. As I turned to look forward he told me this:
He: I did not know that when you cross a Bengali with a Kannadiga, you end up having an American!


No comments:
Post a Comment