Warning: You may find this post a little dirty!
The other day I was at the office loo, while I heard this conversation between these two guys – who also happen to be my friends.
Guy 1: Remember the day at your place when I pulled down your pants?! I got to see your underwear!
Guy 2: Oh yeah!
Guy 1: Man, your underwear had so many holes!
Guy 2: I know. And I am wearing the same underwear today!
Guy 1: I guess you can use your underwear as a fishing net!
Guy 2: Hey, I think it is a little too much!
Guy 1: And the holes are so big, I am sure that even a shark could swim through one of it!
--
Sticking on with underwear, I am reminded of another story shared by a friend, V. Now V used to earlier live with his friend, S – and the place they stayed only had a single bathroom.
S, apparently, was constantly annoyed with V for spending so much time inside the bathroom every morning. On one fine day he decided to confront V, as he stepped out of the bathroom.
S: What do you do inside the bathroom for so long? You only have to take a bath!
V: Yeah, but I wash my underwear after my bath. So that takes some time.
S: Do you mean to say you wash your underwear everyday?!
V: Yeah, of course! Why, do you not wash them daily?!
S: No!
V: But why?!
S: Since they are worn on the inside, they can not get dirty, right?!
I guess this was the reason why they chose to live separately!
PS: I guess this would probably be the last of my posts on weird things that happen in office! I really doubt if I can find a gang as notorious as the one I hung out with!


2 comments:
Damn! Fuck! Please confiscate that legend underwear put it on auction on E-bay!Please do it....and who talks about such stuff?
Dude, when guys talk about another guy's underwear - it is best to stay away from them!
By the way, one of the guys gifted him an underwear on Sunday!
Post a Comment