A few days ago, K and I went to meet another friend, S, at his place. The three of us were standing out and chatting in his balcony, while we noticed a bunch of kids playing cricket by the railway line. This kind of reminded us about the days we guys used to play cricket as kids. Back then, playing in confined spaces, we had so many stupid rules, that it was a truly a miracle if any of us could ever score double figures!
Anyway, there were thick bushes growing besides the tracks, and these guys hit the ball into them every now and then. And each time, these kids ran fearlessly into the bushes – which towered over them, to fetch the ball.
Perhaps it was while looking at this, my friend, K, was reminded of an incident that occurred while he was playing a game of cricket.
K: I remember once I was playing cricket with M, and that guy hit the ball into the bushes. I went in search of the ball, and I found a dead body lying there!
S: Oh! But did you find the ball?!


2 comments:
Oh Bloody fuck, a dead body. A real dead body !!! But did he find the ball ?? :P
Um, after seeing the dead body, I am not sure if he could even find his!
:)
Post a Comment