A few days ago, I was walking up to my seat in office while I noticed this girl sitting at her place with a stole wrapped around her. I began to wonder why would someone wrap a stole in the middle of summer, and I thought of enquiring. As I got closer, I noticed she looked a little pale too.
Me: What happened? You do not look well.
She: Yeah, I am feeling a little cold. I had to give blood this morning.
On a regular day, I would have teased her, but I thought if someone has had to donate blood this early in the morning, there must have been something serious.
Me: Oh?
She: And I am fasting too.
Me: And why exactly are you doing that? Are you not supposed to eat something immediately after you donate blood?
She: No, I had to be fasting for the blood test.
Me: You mean you had to give blood for a blood test?!
She: Yeah.
Me: And you are feeling cold because of that?
She: But they took a lot of blood!
Me: Yeah, right!
PS: I have wanted to do this for quite sometime now, but I never seem to have had the time for it. But I guess all the waiting has been worth it, because I get to post this on her birthday.
Happy Birthday, Mother India! I hope I get more things to write about you!


2 comments:
now thats what I say an amazing birthday gift...I am sure Mother India is going to like this...!!
:)
Post a Comment