Friday, 5 March 2010

Office Bits

I have always believed that it is best to leave all your work related stuff back in office, while you leave for home. And for that sole reason, lately, I have not been leaving for home!

Ah, the last three weeks have been absolutely dreadful! I have been putting in a minimum of twelve hours of work a day. And in between all this, I also spent a night out in office, and worked on a Sunday too! Damn, when do I retire?!

Anyway, so with all this time spent in office, my life seems to be revolving only around work. And surprisingly, there are quite a lot of things that are turning up pretty nicely here - and I would like to say a lot about it! But unfortunately, the ‘Non Disclosure Agreement’ that I have signed with the office prevents me from blurting it out! Actually speaking, whatever I want to say is either too personal; too boring; or too gross!

But yeah, here is something that is worth sharing. I was at my seat working on my stuff, and a friend was beside me, helping me out. A colleague walked by, and we noticed that he had shaved his head. I guess we all know why most Indian men shave their heads. So my friend asked him this:

Friend: Did you go to Tirupati?

He: No, I went to barber shop!

Yeah, that is about all I want to say!

PS: I am sure most of you guys are cursing me for this post! This is what happens when you spend more than the required amount of time in office. You look for amusement in weird things!

Let me go catch some sleep!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Agree with u...:)
Nicely written.
A gud way to give llyf to humor which was long lost...:)

Cheers

NUts

Pratik Gupta said...

Yeah right.Some more curses for you ^%^%&^%&^%(*()^&$%%# :P:P

Ashwin Wilson said...

@ Nipun: You said it!

And thank you!

@ Pratik: Thank you too!