Sunday, 19 October 2008

Help!

A friend phoned me this morning, and we planned to meet up later in the evening. I, being the punctual guy, reached the destination on time, in spite of riding some twenty kilometres - most of it in incessant rain. And about five minutes later, I get a text message from her, saying that she would be about an hour late. How very thoughtful!

Anyway, she finally arrived about an hour and a half late. For some strange reason I did not abuse her at all!

Crap! This is so unlike me!

And right now, I am just thinking to myself that I had not been so kind, even to my girlfriend! Besides, she had never made me wait for her for this long!

Damn! I need help!

2 comments:

Sharmi Murali said...

Things change, so do people..for gud!!

Y do u find urself in the same old place all over again ?

Ashwin Wilson said...

Yeah, I guess you're right.
I probably have changed for good!