Wednesday, 13 April 2011

As I see it

I had planned to do it a little earlier than this, but then it is not like I am in a race. Here are a few things I found amusing in Surat.


This is the first thing I spotted when I stepped out from the train station.


Do they not build all the walls of a building simultaneously any more?!

 

Why even bother making them pay for that one?!


I think I now know why the previous store was giving that offer!


Why on earth would someone want to do this?!


This is what I got when I asked for a special lunch while I was on the train out of Surat!

And oh, I also spotted a guy who was selling human hair! I was too scared to take his picture! Another dude was selling waterproof watches, and was displaying its reliability by having them immersed in a tub of water! I was too scared to ask him if I could take his picture too!

3 comments:

Pratik Gupta said...

Hillarious !! :)
BTW how come Surat? New job or on assignment?

Ashwin Wilson said...

Thanks, dude! I was there on training for a week. I’m glad it wasn’t any longer!

Ashwin Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.