Saturday, 29 May 2010

Summer Vacation

I was speaking with a friend earlier in the evening, and I realised that I used to blog once upon a time! And now that I am here again, I am not really sure on what I want to write.

Well, I have been riding my bike a lot lately, so it is only apt that I write something about riding. Now this is something that happened a real long time ago. I still can not understand how I remember such mundane nonsense!

Anyway, I was once riding pillion with this friend. Now all of a sudden, it came to his realisation that hauling my ass on his bike, kind of, reduces the mileage he would get! And he wished to share that thought with me.

He: You know what?

Me: What?

He: I am going to get the rear seat removed off my bike.

Me: And why exactly would you want to do that?

He: So that I do not have to carry your sorry-ass all over! And then I would get a better mileage!

Me: Oh please! Look at you – For all you know, you probably shit more than how much I weigh! And you are bothered about me denting your mileage?!

No comments: