Monday, 7 September 2009

Bedtime Stories!

Here is a question: what do you do in a loo? Geez, now do not get any ideas, alright?!

Well, you could take a leak; or take a crap; or maybe wash up. That is about it, right? And oh, just in case you can think any more things that you can do in a loo, then, good for you! But I sure hope, that ‘socialising’ is nowhere on that list!

Of all places, a loo is the last place for any kind of socialising. Like, come on! Unless, of course, you are a, uh, never mind! I think loos should be made like these ‘quiet zones’, like in hospitals – you walk in, do you job, and get out. Just keep your mouth shut (again unless you are a, you know)!

Anyway, there are a few guys in office, who I run into only at the loo. I swear, I have no idea where these guys sit! And these guys have to catch up on things since the last time they met you, and I so damn hate it!

The other day I was at the urinal, while this guy walked by and said, “Hey buddy, how is it going?!”

And I said, “Pretty effortlessly! Thank you for asking!” I sure hope he got it!

Now the second bunch of idiots, think that the loo is one big telephone booth! These guys can be divided into two groups – one, who actually answer their calls while at the urinal, or for that matter, while sitting on the crapper; and two (these are weirder ones), who actually walk into the loo to speak on the mobile phone! Do these guys need help, or what?

Ah, now I am kind of wondering as to why I wrote this crap, and also thinking about a suitable ending! And all I can come up with is – flush!

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Kaptnik said...

Point all the guys you meet next time to this link.

http://www.twisted-dna.com/2008/03/10/propriety-starts-with-p/

Maybe they'll get a hint then!

Ashwin Wilson said...

I could do that, but I don't think it'd help too much. You see, the other day a guy who read this post wanted to discuss about it in the loo!

Pratik Gupta said...

truly in accord with you....i believe office urinals are the best place to do a case studies for the human behavioral absurdity