Ever since I returned from Italy, I have been listening to, what I would earlier refer to as, crappy music! I only have to blame Italian television for this change in my music preference. All channels telecast there were in Italian, except CNN. (Sadly, I watch this crappy news channel too these days.) So obviously, I resorted to watching either football, or the music channel called All Music.
Now, All Music, although the name is in English, is an Italian music channel. I had no choice but to listen to all the Italian music. But trust me, a few of these guys are quite good. A few of the artists that I enjoyed listening to are Vasco Rossi and Baustelle. I can’t seem to remember the other names now. In fact, I think I can call myself a fan of Vasco Rossi! And most of these artists came up with very creative music videos, and I did enjoy the music!
Anyway, these guys did play a few English songs occasionally. Most of them though were pop, hip-hop, rap, and similar crap! On lucky days, I could listen to REM or Lenny Kravitz. As a result, I now listen to artists like Leona Lewis, Duffy and One Republic! I hope I get back to my old self soon!
Now, All Music, although the name is in English, is an Italian music channel. I had no choice but to listen to all the Italian music. But trust me, a few of these guys are quite good. A few of the artists that I enjoyed listening to are Vasco Rossi and Baustelle. I can’t seem to remember the other names now. In fact, I think I can call myself a fan of Vasco Rossi! And most of these artists came up with very creative music videos, and I did enjoy the music!
Anyway, these guys did play a few English songs occasionally. Most of them though were pop, hip-hop, rap, and similar crap! On lucky days, I could listen to REM or Lenny Kravitz. As a result, I now listen to artists like Leona Lewis, Duffy and One Republic! I hope I get back to my old self soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment