Buono Pasqua! It means ‘Happy Easter’ in Italian! Hard to believe its Easter time already! The office here is closed for four days starting tomorrow. Wow! If I had to be in Bangalore, I would not have got even a single day off!
Well, these guys at work had already started some celebrations earlier this week. The girls had brought some special cake (I have forgotten what its called!) that looked like a bird, and were distributing it in office. And they serve this cake with wine! Yes, they do drink wine in office, and during office hours! Nice place to work? You decide!
Anyway, the best part was not the cake, nor was the wine! It is customary here to wish the girls by kissing them! Twice! And have I mentioned that there are quite a few girls working in this office?! I am just waiting for the next festival here! Until then, Buono Pasqua! Ciao!
Well, these guys at work had already started some celebrations earlier this week. The girls had brought some special cake (I have forgotten what its called!) that looked like a bird, and were distributing it in office. And they serve this cake with wine! Yes, they do drink wine in office, and during office hours! Nice place to work? You decide!
Anyway, the best part was not the cake, nor was the wine! It is customary here to wish the girls by kissing them! Twice! And have I mentioned that there are quite a few girls working in this office?! I am just waiting for the next festival here! Until then, Buono Pasqua! Ciao!


1 comment:
lucky basket
Post a Comment